Step-by-Step: On smartphones or tablets
- Go to your relevant app store and search ‘My Macron Kit’ and download the app.
- Select either ‘Catalog’ or ‘Custom’
- Choose ‘Football’ from the menu of sports
- Select a base design from the options provided
- At the bottom right of your screen, you will be able to select from the shirt, shorts and socks icons. One by one, design your kit, clicking the various numbers on your screen to change the colours of each area.
- Once you have completed your design for the shirt, shorts and socks, select the full kit icon in the bottom right of your screen.
- Using your finger, drag the example design so there is a straight on front shot. Save this image to your phone or tablet by using the ‘share’ icon, at the top of the screen. It will ask you ‘do you want to share the current custom screenshot?’ Select YES and save the image to your phone. Alternatively, take a screenshot of the image.
Then, use your finger to drag the example to give a straight on back shot of the kit. Follow the same process to save the image or take a screenshot.
- Complete the entry form on our website and attach your kit design. Click HERE for the form. Please include the name, age, address and contact number of the designer in the email.
Step-by-Step: On PC/Laptop
- Go to Macron’s website and download the ‘My Macron Kit’ computer application. It will take you to a WeTransfer link to download – this is safe link. Unzip the .rar file and choose open the ‘My Macron Kit Launcher.’
- Follow steps 2-5 from the smartphones and tablets guide.
- To download your kit design, select the video camera option from the black boxes near the example of your kit. The programme will then download the video and ask you to save it. Alternatively, take a screenshot or save an image of the design.
Complete the entry form on our website and attach your kit design. Click HERE for the form. Please include the name, age, address and contact number of the designer in the email.