We have received the ticket information for our away fixture at Harrogate Town on Monday 26th December, kick off 3pm.
Our supporters have been given the full allocation of 600 tickets for the game and these are priced as follows:
Adult – £20 (Standing) / £23 (Seated)
• 65+ | £16 (Standing) / £19 (Seated)
• Blue Light Card | £16 (Standing) / £19 (Seated)
• 18+ Student in full time education | £16 (Standing) / £19 (Seated)
• Registered Disabled | £16 (Standing) / £19 (Seated)
• Under 18 | £8 (Standing) / £11 (Seated)
• Under 12 | £6 (Standing) / £9 (Seated)
• Under 5 |Free with one paying adult
• Carer | Free with Registered Disabled ticket
Tickets for our trip to Wetherby Road go on sale exclusively to Season Ticket Holders on a one-for-one basis from 7am on Monday 12th December online and 10am in-store. These can be purchased online via gtfctickets.co.uk, directly from the GTFC ticket office or by calling 01472 605050. Please note that queues within the ticket office will be served prior to telephone orders being taken.
The remaining tickets will be made available to 1878 Club members on Wednesday 14th December from 7am online and 10am from the ticket office, again on a strict one-for-one basis.
Then on Thursday 15th December tickets will also be made available to Mariners Trust members on a one-for-one basis online from 7am and in-store from 10am.
If any tickets remain, they will be available on unrestricted General Sale from Friday 16th December, 7am online and 10am in-store.