Hartlepool United Ticket Information

The Mariners have received a total allocation of 638 tickets for our upcoming Sky Bet League Two fixture at Hartlepool United on Saturday 29th October, 15:00 kick-off.

Tickets for the fixture are situated in the Simpson Millar Stand (also known as the Rink End) and are priced as follows:

  • Adult – £20
  • Concessions – £14 (Over 65, Student, Armed Forces, 18-21)
  • Under 18 – £10
  • Under 14 – £5
  • Under 5 – Free of charge (must be accompanied by a full-paying adult)

Tickets for the fixture will be available exclusively to season ticket holders on a one-for-one basis from 07:00 on Thursday 20th October online and 10:00 in-store. These can be purchased online via gtfctickets.co.uk, directly from the GTFC ticket office or by calling 01472 605050. Please note that queues within the ticket office will be served prior to telephone orders being taken.

As previously communicated, 70% of our allocation will be made available for those purchasing online, with the remaining 30% available directly from the GTFC ticket office.

Any remaining tickets will be made available to 1878 Club members on Saturday 22nd October from 07:00 online and 09:00 from the ticket office, again on a strict one-for-one basis.

Should any tickets remain, these will be made available to Mariners Trust members on a one-for-one basis from 07:00 online on Monday 24th October and from 10:00 in-store.

In the unlikely event that any tickets remain, these will be available on an unrestricted general sale basis from Tuesday 25th October, 07:00 online and 10:00 in-store.

We would like to thank you for your fantastic continued support so far this season!



Get all the latest news from Blundell Park.

Skip to content P